Disclosure Statement Mission Statement
Product Pitch

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: The Video Perfect Fifth Generation Apple iPod Nano


Technology innovation is remarkable, so the pleasures I received when I opened a package containing a beautiful pink Apple iPod Nano. The color is vibrant pink as I requested and the ambiance of the new aluminum finish is today’s technological posh. With this updated device, Apple has took the classical way users have viewed the iPod and offered us loyalists with so much more; with the ability to shoot video on a larger screen -- just when you believe that the Nano couldn’t get any better, it did!


I am so shocked at how thin Apple Corp. creates new age technology; it is virtually weightless to do all the features I was exposed to in the reviews. With the new built in camera feature, you can catch your family and friends anywhere they are; to capture the moment with today’s innovation. It’s quick, clear, very simple to use, a new revolution that has already begun. This device is small enough to fit in my purse or my pocket, which is a feature you will love; due to ease of access. Simply users can get to the camera by menu selection, with the option of landscape or vertical portrait; my suggestion is to always use the landscape feature for your videos as I have had the best of luck with this. Once videos are captured and just perfect users can send each video caption by electronic mail, Facebook, or MobileMe technologies. I personally tested the options for Facebook and email; the upload speeds are swift and the ability to share is with the utmost ease. My favorite is that videos can be shared on YouTube, the top-ranked video platform in a new media world of the twenty-first century, for this review I created my first YouTube video; not making my fiancĂ© very happy of a camper as it was of him. Apple iPod Nano allows editing also with these videos, which I love as a digital photo manipulator; you will enjoy these assorted options too. So far so great!
 

The new Apple iPod Nano is still tied to music but enhanced with quality. A FM Radio now has a feature called “live pause” which allows the user to actually pause their favorite songs & radio to come back when the interruption is over. It actually speaks the names of your songs too you, this feature is one I love and prefer; no longer do I have to take my eyes from my work to look at my music or the artist.

 
A Fifth Generation: At a Glance
Screen size: 2.2 inches
Resolution: 240x376
Pixels Per Inch: 204
Audio: 5 of 5 stars
Video 4.5 of 5 stars


Did I also mention that it has a calorie counter, that when turned on will track steps walked and calories burned! Great to use with the Wii!

blog comments powered by Disqus